Valentine

I needed a theme for this year’s Valentine, so I decided to turn to my blog’s search term stats for inspiration. I reviewed the list carefully and narrowed it down to these three:

so many flies all of a sudden
how decomposed would marilyn monroe be
cat happy valentines day

I decided to go with the cat one. You’re welcome.

The Unlikely Explanations cats would like to wish you a grudgingly happy Valentine's Day

Want to do something special for your cats on Valentine’s Day? Serve them a lovely homemade chicken and gravy dinner and give them a nice gift, like a CatSofa or a Squeaker 3000 Robotic Toy Mouse.

Tagged with: , , ,
30 comments on “Valentine
  1. Reggie says:

You really get the oddest search terms, Laura! How do you do it?!

2. joehoover says:

My cat decided to sit on my chest in bed whilst I read this on my phone, she was trying to knock it out of my hand. She’s never liked other cats but I didn’t realise it extended to me reading about them

If she misses out on getting a special dinner and gift because she prevented you from reading the suggestions at the very end of the post, then she has only herself to blame.

3. totsymae1011 says:

Hahaha! People can be so imaginative with words.
    I think you chose a good one.

4. […] Valentine (unlikelyexplanations.com) […]

5. Kitties! I love the calico! Don’t tell the other cat I said that.

Happy Valentine’s Day!

6. (Don’t tell them they are cute – it only goes to their heads…) Happy Bloggentines Day to all the household!

7. Nora Blithe says:

I’m pretty thrilled that you went with the cats over your other options. Whew! Besides, I like cats. My own 3 gave me a hairball for Valentines! They’re thoughtful like that.

My cats don’t really do anything special for me on Valentine’s day, but they show their love by presenting me with hairballs throughout the year.

I dunno you guys, I think a zombie Marilyn Monroe holding a heart would be awesome. The cats are adorable though, so there’s that.

Cats would be a lot more into Valentine’s Day if those hearts contained tuna instead of chocolate.

Well aren’t they a handsome pair

11. Aw, they loves each other. In a “two fur coats are better than one” sort of way. I, too, think you made the right choice but you should hold on to Marilyn for future blogginess.

12. I always have good intentions, but who can resist from eating the Squeaker 3000 Robotic Toy Mouse and playing with the Chicken and Gravy dinner before they ever make it to the cats?!
    Wait… that might have come out wrong.

13. Aah sweet! I hope the two Unlikely Explanations cats had a good Valentine’s Day. Did you give them a special treat?

14. nancyfrancis says:

The are friggen cute, in a very begrudging fashions

15. Whitney Soup says:

should have gone with so many flies all of a sudden – you made a big mistake ;)

16. I kind of like cats. I’m not sure whether I’ve mentioned it before.